16. feb. 2015

NEXT STOP FIJI

SO EXCITED!!!! 
I am waiting at Brisbane Airport to Nadi/Fiji, where I will meet up with my sister. The next week you will find me under the palms in a bikini or cute summer dress with my feet in the clear water. I can not wait!! There will be some interesting planned posts on the blog while I am away. I hope you will enjoy! You are always welcome to follow me on Instagram: annathuynh and stay tuned til next Monday where we will return Australia again. Have a lovely day you all and stay bless!!

Source: Tourismfiji 

Sending lots of thoughts to my country Denmark who has been under a shooting in Copenhagen. I am so terrible sorry for the people involved, for the family and friends who have lost a precious person, for everything in between. Grateful for the people who are helping and the police!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar